Monday, June 2, 2014

Vomit & Gratitude

My week is busy beyond belief.
Work today, exams tomorrow.
Brussels for work on Thursday, and then to Italy for the weekend on Friday.
In the spaces in between, I have to start studying for my second exam on the 17th.

Son#2 has a party which will need a gift.
The poor blighter has a blue, swollen face from Son#1 who pushed him into the table.
Sigh. 

Thank goodness the rugby season is finished, with only 1 barbecue still waiting.
We are winding down, albeit on a frenzied exam-ed crescendo.
But, and this brings me to the gratitude-part, 
Son#3 is just dandy.


I have never heard of, nor experienced such a sweet creature.
And I'm grateful.
 Bless.


.

2 comments:

  1. One day... son #3 will grow up :-) (so enjoy him in the meantime haha)
    He looks utterly divine as Bob the Builder Jr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His mother has Peter Pan-itis. Poor sod! He was taking the Bob-thing very seriously. He's just edible xxx

      Delete