Tuesday, June 17, 2014

And we start another round

Barely had I finished my last exam for this semester (in which they seemed to test whether I have a photographic memory and not insight and comprehension of crime taxonomy), before I enrolled for another 3 courses, exams due November.


I would like to say that I'm on a roll, but I have to be honest and say that I am most certainly not.
But I do seem to be determined, and that counts for a lot, doesn't it?

Our week is quiet.
Son#3 threw his first fully-fledged tantrum after I dared to unbuckle his safety belt in the car.
Then I said NO when I he wanted to pick up a mangy feather off the street and that tipped the scales into Satan Mode.
Who would have thought that he was such a strong-willed little blighter?
Sadly, here we seem to go again.

The husband's job is still uncertain.
I am slowly but surely learning how to deal with the uncertainties in life.
It never was one of my strong points.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment