Saturday, July 27, 2013

8


When you're 8 and you know it, clap your hands.

Son#1 is 8.
It's far closer to 10 than 7 was, and it feels odd to have a kid that's 8 years old.
I know I said this last year as well, but still.
This will probably feel odd for the rest of my life.

His Lordship got another pair of Playmobil Aliens/Spacemen, and a wallet.  
When you're 8, you need a wallet.

The husband is hanging curtains in the guest apartment as I write.
I'm cleaning the rest of our house, before moving on to the guest quarters (falala).
 Luckily the Friend-From-Slovenia is only coming at 14h00.
Another 4 hours to whip the house into shape.

Meanwhile, my dad was running a fever last night.
He seemed a bit confused last night, asking where I was.
I think it's his potassium-levels that are too low.
We'll know today, hopefully.

We worry.
We continue to worry.

But.
Happy Birthday, Mr. Shenanigans.
xxx


.

No comments:

Post a Comment