Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Well

This morning, I dropped Son#3 off at daycare and then went to the Hema for their 1-buck-breakfast and reading.
Quiet with coffee and solitude and my thoughts.
It's a 1-buck-breakfast but you pay 4 bucks for parking behind the Hema for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Upside down.

Then I had an appointment with a company specializing in treating burnout, to assess my list of complaints.
It was pleasant enough, although I told them, fine, we can talk, but I'm not doing silly homework like writing in a diary about my feelings.
Hell, that's what the blog is for.
Perhaps I should just refer them to my blog.
Haha.

 
Am feeling cynical today.
Sick and cynical.
Worried, sick and cynical.

My dad is still in hospital, I think he's feeling better, but will only know when I phone my mother again tonight.
Don't want to wake him from possible sleep.

This afternoon, I'm having Nigella Lawson's spiced nuts for lunch, and studying for another hour or so, before I pick the boys up from their various schools.
Sigh.
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment