Friday, April 26, 2013

C'est Le Weekend: Tumult and Calm

It's Friday and the boys are going to their last school day for the next 2 weeks.  
Yes.
It's called the May Holiday [Hell].
A whole two weeks of having kids around me all the time.
I'm not used to it all that much anymore.

I have a helluvalot of studying to do, studying that I've been shirking in favour of household chores (I'm not kidding).
I don't know how I will remember all those facts, but I will.

Meanwhile, Son#2 is going to the doctor this afternoon to talk about his asthma and his suspiciously swollen face.  He wasn't bitten by a mosquito, so I don't know what's wrong with him.  He's also complaining of headaches all the time, and then I start getting nervous about that cyst of his.
Mmmm.

 
Today is rainy and the cat and Son#3 keep asking for food.
And I give it to them, so there will be some peace.


.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment