Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What we think, we become

But!
Word of warning!
This does not apply to your physical being.
Because no-one thinks cancer or pain or suffering in all its many physical forms.

Thoughts do grow a life of their own.  I believe this.
If I think that my life is good, I will perceive it as good, and that's all that matters.
It's just perception.

 
But.
Now that my dad is not feeling 100%, all my previously-held-ideas evaporate.
I probably can't influence many things physically (but be sure I'll let you know when I succeed), but I can hold in the palm of my hand my perception of my life.

Life can be hard, but it is still wondrous.
Love is wondrous.
And the ability to love, most wondrous of all.

Our sole purpose in this life, might just be, simply to love.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment