Monday, April 29, 2013

Good morning

The 3 stooges and I drove to Breda this morning to drop Son#3 off at the creche.
I think we're giving them notice tonight, but it tugs at my heartstrings to know that he'll have to go to a new daycare here in the village in the summer...  
Son#3 loves his daycare.  
Loves the girls/ladies working there.

One down, 2 kids to go.
We drove on to the Hema, bought t-shirts on sale for the boys, and a frame that I plan on painting something for this coming week.
A second breakfast for Son#2 who is always hungry.
Bland old coffee for the mother, who is prediabetic (doom and horror - I tested my bloodsugar this week, and it's official:  PreDiabetes).
So.
Now I'm cutting out carbohydrates as much as possible, which is bloody difficult if you're vegetarian.
I just couldn't bring myself to eat a cow or a sweet old, intelligent animal like a pig.
Nothing with blood.
Except fish, but they don't count, do they?
But I digress.

 
Son#1 is moody and sullen, and now it's almost lunchtime and he's already changed into his pajamas.
Outside, it's raining and 8 degrees.
But our kind cleaning lady came to sweep up our dirt so all I have to do now, is the laundry.
Then study.
Then dinner and picking up Son#3.
I think I can handle that.


.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment