Friday, April 12, 2013

C'est Le Weekend: Birthday Boy!



His Nibs is 2 years old today!
He awoke cranky and impatient, asking for pizza for breakfast.
We're both ill with bronchitis, but we're going out a bit later to buy some cake for the birthday boy, which will probably mostly be eaten by his mother.

My dad had fluid on his lungs from all the saline solution he got in the hospital, and hopefully his breathlessness has eased a bit.
New pain medication too.

It was such a busy busy week.
Everything happened at once and required my non-existent mental clarity and some decision-making.

Son#2 is off to his paternal grandparents tomorrow, we'll pick him up again on Sunday.
I will have to study my behind off as I'm writing an exam on the 10th of May.

Happy Birthday Bunny.
We're so glad you're alive and well!

.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment