Saturday, March 23, 2013

Uh-huh

The husband went to a friend's last night, he'll return later, I'm sure.
This afternoon we're having drinks with nice neighbours down the street.

Meanwhile, Son#3 was up at 5 and woke Thing#1 and Thing#2 who have been wrestling and laughing ever since.
Thing#2 finally forced me out of bed when he came into the room with blood all over his face.
A minor scuffle.
I just hope he didn't get blood on my blooming carpet.

Now I'm making breakfast and cleaning the kitchen and trying to read and drink coffee at the same time.
Sigh.



It's minus 10 degrees outside and the temperature won't even reach 3 degrees this entire week.
I've had it with cold and responsibilities and life without a permanent maid at my disposal.
I want to point, and it must be done.
Forgive my eternal laziness.
Sigh.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment