Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Being

The week sped past in a blur so far.
A stressed blur.
With heart palpitations.

I saw my boss on Monday who wanted to make sure that I was okay.
I am, I just need no contact with work right now, thankyouverymuch.
Will have to let him know in some way, but that already adds to my stress levels.

Son#1 had two bust-ups at school on Monday and I threatened him with violence if this should happen again.
He seemed impressed and came home yesterday telling me of all his good behaviour.
Go, Son#1!

Methinks that the horrid flu strain that has been crisscrossing the Nether Lands the last few weeks, has finally invaded my body.
Sigh.
Coupled with being awake from 2 a.m. with stress and a sore body and my heart on a wild gallop, I'm pooped.

But.
I'm thinking about what my Zen meditation teacher told me on Monday:
That which I can handle, is coming now.
That which is important, is that which I am thinking now.



Just being.
In the NOW.
No judgment about something being good or bad.
It just is.
And I am.
Very, very important stuff.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment