Friday, March 8, 2013

C'est Le Weekend: The Prodigal Husband Returns

The husband is coming back from the States today!
Yay!!!
The kids are excited.
I am excited.
Hell, I even think the cat and the house plants are excited.

Spring is delayed for another week or so - snow is on its way again, but I don't really give a damn, because the husband is almost back.
On a plane as I write.
 
It's been a tough week on my own with all the boys.
They were sweet, really, but I was not. 
Son#3 DID NOT SLEEP.
I feel sorry for myself and the kiddos.

I saw the acupuncturist again who was disappointed in me for not adjusting my eating habits accordingly.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Pull up your blooming socks, Yo.

 
Something's coming and I would like to be prepared.
I can feel it in my bones.
Healthy.
Happy.
Better. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment