Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ready

I'm sorry for my silence.
The husband is in the States, and I'm running around.
It is hard for me to calm and quiet down at the moment.
Must be Spring: something is waiting to push and break through, but what that might be, remains a mystery for now.
As long it's not Sigourney Weaver's Alien, I'm o.k.

Yesterday I took all the boys to school, then drove to Rotterdam. I actually planned to go to an art museum, but they were all closed.


Oh well.
I went to a bookshop instead and had lots of coffee and a bagel (naughty, naughty, I must not eat bread).



But it was nice, quiet, and I bought a wonderful second-hand book on cacti, with hand-printed illustrations for 3 bucks. 


GORGEOUS.

And an Alt-J CD because I'm not having enough of a midlife crisis.
Nice.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment