Saturday, March 30, 2013

It was a Good Friday after all (despite the snow)

Yesterday was good.
Really good.

Despite freaking out once with Son#1 (I just wanted to be alone in a space, he didn't do anything wrong, poor dear), the day was actually quite calm and fun.
We went to the hairdresser's, where Son#1 and Son#2 were chopped and coiffured.
We had lunch in the city park.


The boys played for a while (Son#2, again, in Superman-attire).

We bought a helluvalotofwine on sale and Easter-goodies.
We went home and Son#3 had a short nap.

I cleaned the kitchen, cooked dinner, drank wine and chatted with the husband.

And after dinner, I had the most amazing time painting again for the first time in 7 years.
7 looooooong years.
I'll post a pic when I'm done.

Then I sat in front of the fire with the husband, reading.
Missing my parents terribly.
I love you Mom, I love you Dad.
Dearly.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment