Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stick it to me

The day of reckoning:  I'm going to see the acupuncturist.



We've been up since 3 a.m. with Thing#1 and Thing#2, the husband had a meltdown, I took it out on Thing#2, and it's not even 8 o'  clock yet.

The husband is flying to the United States tomorrow, where he'll be speaking at a conference with Bill Clinton.
Think I might have mentioned this before, but hell, I'm proud.

On this side of the Atlantic, I sincerely hope that we'll be o.k. with each other.  
I'm tired of being angry with the boys, and that conversation with my boss on Monday pushed my frustration-levels with the boys up.
I have to admit it:  I take my stress out on my kids, and I hate that.
Hope the acupuncturist can help with my stress levels and won't hurt or kill me.

Wish me luck. 


.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment