Friday, February 1, 2013

C'est Le Weekend: Friendly

It's a dreary day in the Netherlands, but it started well, and so far - as it continues - so good.
I met up with a friend and her son at an indoor play center this morning, then rushed to pick up Son#1 and Son#2 plus friend, and went to (cue angelic singing) Ikea with all 4 kids in tow.
My middle name is Bravery.



I dumped the oldest 3 at Smaland, then walked around with Son#3 for a while.
Now we're all home, waiting for the friend to be picked up by his mom.
At least, I hope she shows up.
We didn't really make any plans to end the play-date and I'm worried we'll be stuck with said friend for the weekend.
You never know.

Hope the weather will improve.  
The husband is going to see Spinvis tonight (jealous) and I'm going to bed early again, tripping on Melatonin and L-tryptophan.  All natural, dahling.
Perhaps we'll go eat pancakes on Sunday, to prematurely celebrate Son#2's birthday, who will be turning 5 while I'm in South Africa.

Calm and Peace.
Calm and peace.
Sigh.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment