Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sage

Son#1, a.k.a. The Sage, told a friend yesterday that his grandfather is sick, but that his grandfather is so strong that he can lift him with one finger.
This is the same son who told me that I was pregnant with Son#3, before I even knew about it.
Strange.
Must be true then.



The husband and I are attending a colleague's party tonight.
Not really in the mood, but I said I would go, and it might be nice to get out a bit.

Next week I would like to start studying in earnest, in between quite a few appointments, one which is with an acupuncturist.
Scary.
I can't really say that my stress levels have gone down since I stopped working three weeks ago, but I am nicer with the boys, and I hope that whatever this transformation is, that this being nicer-part will stick at the end of the day.
I hope this process will have been worth it, but I can't imagine it not being so.
Right?


.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment