Tuesday, February 26, 2013

That old devil

I had a conversation with my boss on Monday.
He told me that at one stage we'll have to start a re-integration process, but that I shouldn't worry about that for the moment.
Puh-lease.
Why mention it then??
To put it in perspective:  I've been away from work for 3 weeks.
The first week I was actually still working.
The second week in South Africa, which certainly wasn't a holiday, but a necessary connection with my family, and well, last week was a rude awakening back in the Netherlands.
Where were the restful moments???
Haven't seen many of those yet, I'm afraid.



Don't you know that it's probably not the best idea in the world to push anyone with a burnout??
Heart palpitations and nausea back in full force.
Sigh.

.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment