Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday is a scorcher

It's very hot.
Very.  Hot.
Yesterday was 33 degrees in the shade and coupled with being quite sick, not a good experience.

It's also tough to be a mother or a wife.  Even tougher being both.
You never get to just BE SICK and pass that Caring-stick on to someone else.
It just adds to the worries and load that you already carry.
Always.


Even in my feverish delirium, whilst looking after Son#3, I actually washed a kitchen floor and stairs and finished Chaim Potok's 'The Chosen'.  
All with the help of my little friend, Paracetomol. 
I know, I know.
I have 'sucker for punishment' written all over me.

I'm just tired of wading through the debris from the tsunami of individual moods in our house.
Sigh.
Think good thoughts, Yo.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment