Friday, August 24, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Work work & other stuff

Aaaah.  Friday.
Pity I'll have to do some work this weekend, though.
Oh well.
Will stand me in good stead next week when I have to teach.
Won't regret it then.

What else lies ahead for us?
Visiting the in-laws.

Perhaps seeing a friend of mine.
Re-paint the kitchen and dining room.

I drove past our old house on Wednesday and saw that the new owners had had a baby - a girl called Mies, I like the name.
Son#3 and I went to buy Mies a cool t-shirt, and drove by to drop it off.
They were kind enough to let us in.



The new owners have done such a nice job of our old house.
It looks lovely.
Cool grey-blue accent walls, fresh white paint, sanded down & varnished parquet floor.
And the baby is too cute as well.  A button.


All inspired, I drove home, and promptly went to buy white paint to start painting out our house.
Any home is fresh and happy with a new coat of paint.
A new coat even works for me - it will work for a house too.

And as you know, Action is my middle name (hide the guffaws, please).


.

No comments:

Post a Comment