Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hey! You there!



 I'm just the cutest kid around!


 
It's a rainy weekend so far, and the natives are getting restless.
The good husband found an old laptop lying around that actually still works, and now Son#1 and Son#2 are both fixated, each to his own computer screen.

The weekend has been productive so far:  I've painted half the kitchen, and I went to the hairdresser with my birthday bucks and became blonde again.
Aaaahhhhh.
Relief.
Youth is still (a bit) on my side for now.


The morning started early.
Son#2 wakes up from rain and thunder, and the early hours of the morning had an ample supply of both.
The husband is sleeping late for a change and I'm getting breakfast ready for the three stooges.
I'm so pooped this morning that my eyes are burning.
 
Later on, we'll be driving to my in-laws, a 100 km away.
The husband's mother received good news (cancer free!) and we're going to go and celebrate it with them.
I'm hoping the sun will break through later on, so the Sons of Destruction can get rid of their excess energy outside.

Hope you will have a good Sunday, wherever you might be.


.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment