Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bruvvers


We actually like each other.
A lot.



We're just very, very good at hiding it. 

The weekend will be spent Chucking Stuff Away.
Ruthless being my new personality trait
(at least as far as stuff is concerned).

My great sadness this week has been the possible write-off of my little green car.
A woman dropped her phone in the car, bent down and drove, with some force and much noise, into my car.
At first sight, it seemed like only the wheel was damaged, but now it turns out that the axle has shifted, and my little green car is not worth that much, so the insurance might not pay.
I know it's just stuff, but I'm sad about it.  Really sad.
Luckily we weren't in it.
There are always things to be grateful for.
Meanwhile I'm crossing all fingers, toes and limbs that the insurance is willing to fix it.
Pleasepleasepleaseplease!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment