Thursday, May 29, 2014

The loooong weekend

Today and Friday there will be no school for the boys.
It coincides with lots of studying to be done this weekend, but luckily my mother is here to lend me a hand and an hour here and there to study my butt off for my first exam on Tuesday.
Thank the lucky stars for mothers like mine.


Here in the Nether Lands, we are back to rain and 13 degrees.
My hair is frizzy and my mind fuzzy from a nasty cold.
We make a good pair, my hair and I.
I take it all in my stride, because what else is there to do?
One can only take one step at a time, and even when thinking, one can manage only one thought at a time, even though they may come rat-a-tat, machine gun-style, in rapid succession.
Sometimes one can just go Vaya-Con-Dios-style.
Live and let live.
Keep calm and drink wine, and then keep calm again.
Sigh.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment