Friday, May 23, 2014

C'est Le Weekend: Sick, Study, Sleep

It's all connected.
I'm sick - again.
I need to study, but don't sleep because of being sick, therefore I don't study as much as I should.
Then again, it might all be a smoke screen I chuck up just to evade responsibility.
I like that word:  Evade.
Suits me like a tailored glove.




Son#2 is off to his paternal grandparents' this weekend.
They bought Son#1 inline skates, which I wasn't too happy about, because:
a)  We have nowhere to skate, and
b)  It seemed very unfair to Son#2.

Son#2 phoned them numerous times to ask where his skates were, and we let him.
He's sticking up for himself more often, and puts his dominant older brother in his place, asserting himself and his rights.

Meanwhile, Son#3 started using the loo.
It's not a perfect process yet, but it's going in the right direction.
I guess it's time to ditch the onesies/rompers and buy the boy some proper underpants.
Thank the blooming heavens for daycare where they potty trained all our kids.
I'm afraid I lack the instinct to do things like that.

Now I'm off to wash my hair before our busy day starts.
It's packing for Son#2's sleepover, then swimming lessons, an extra swimming lesson an hour later, then making dinner and the husband will make the long trek to his parents' with Son#2, while I take Son#1 to rugby practice.
The little bugger tackled me this morning.
He's good.



.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Grandparents.... perhaps they can surprise your Son#2 this weekend? With something useful ;-P
    Feel better soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete