Monday, April 11, 2016

Sauerkraut

P.M.freakin'S.
I did lots of things, and we had sunshine all day.
Things#1 and 2 had their school performance, which entailed repetitive movements to a movie soundtrack.
The teacher, young and hormonal (and who won't help Son#2 out of Bullydom, hence my bitter disposition), required attention (by jumping up in the dark and starting to mimic the kids' moves).
I don't know why she did it.
It's like Facebook: 'Look at me (key concept) being involved with my pupils/dynamic/showing up you useless bunch of no-good parents'.


I'll shut up now.
I'm not feeling the flow of positivity towards the school.
We have a meeting with the principal tomorrow.
And we are getting Son#3 tested for school readiness.
He's turning 5 in the morning.
I could not stop kissing his 4 year-old cheeks tonight.
Blissful boy.

Son#2 and I had a fall-out before bedtime - he has a splinter which I refused to start stabbing at with sleep-deprived far-sighted eyes.
My reasons weren't sufficient and he turned into a pyroclastic flow.
This boy can ERUPT like Vesuvius.

Now rain.
Sleep.
And then some.


No comments:

Post a Comment