Monday, April 11, 2016

Keep on keeping on

It is 3h30 in the dark morning hours and I am debating going downstairs to drink tea (or not).
Son#3 has a bed next to mine and has been coughing the hours away.
I may have slept for an hour, perhaps less.

My brother turned 44 yesterday.
Happy happy brutha.
He's been on my mind of late.

It will be a busy day, a busy week.
Sons#1 and #2 are performing their school plays 3 times, Son#3 will morph into 5 year-old-ism on Tuesday.
Meetings, parties, visits and then on Saturday, the husband and I will fly to Brindisi.


It was a beautiful day with playing outside, barbecues and 6 kids from the neighbourhood threading in and out.
There are (always) problems (in everyone's lives).
But we live a charmed life.
And sunshine makes me happy.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment