Monday, February 29, 2016

The AK-47s

If ever my 3 sons would start a boy-band, they should be called The AK-47s:
It must be said that the name indicates their distinct communication style.
Firing the one question or statement after the other, reacting violently, shoot-first-ask-questions-later (or not at all...), intimidation...
It can drive me nuts.
It's 9 o'-clock and I'm in bed with my clothes still on, no way in hell will I get back up to change into my pajamas or even brush my teeth.
I'm that tired...
I even phoned downstairs to the husband if he would make me a cup of tea (which he did, thankyouhusband).


Son#3 has a school concert tomorrow at school, and again in the evening and then again on Wednesday evening.
He cries a lot so I think he is pooped too.
It's a bit much for a 4 year old.

Son#2 is being bullied at school again, and Son#1 and I scratch-scratch our way through conversations-fights-humour-and-threats.

First, sleep.
Tomorrow will take care of itself.
It has to - I'm simply too useless.



.



No comments:

Post a Comment