Monday, February 17, 2014

On a roll (downwards)

The in-laws came, and it turned out to be a lovely day.
My brother-in-law fixed the yellow Volvo, doing something to the petrol tank and the power steering, which now means the Vollie is running smoothly like a baby.


Son#2 got a cool radio-controlled helicopter from his uncle and nephew, a Playmobil-figure from his grandparents, and a super-nifty new bike.
This kid is happy with anything, grateful for everything.
We had cake, the carnivores had carpaccio, and I had wine, which I haven't had for a very long time.

But this morning turned into a bit of a shocker as the Volvo wouldn't start this morning (the husband fixed that), then when I got to work, ALL my powerpoints that I prepared for my classes this past weekend and sent to my mailbox, turned out to be BLANK.
Some cursing, then coffee, and now I'm trying to fix it.
Houston, we're going down.




2 comments:

  1. Just wear the hat on the picture and all will be fine! Who needs Powerpoint when there are crocs around ;-)
    (and now, oh horror, I have to work on some presentations myself… I will print them out, that's for sure!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a sure-fire way of getting shipped off to the madhouse!! All worked out, thank heavens - bullsh*tting my way through life!! xxx

    ReplyDelete