Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just plain tired

Apart from my own wakefulness, hacking and coughing the nights away, Son#3 woke last night a few times too.
Any movement on my part sets off coughing spasms, and I fear that I've hurt/dislodged one of my ribs again.
Enough is enough.
I'm also rivaling Justin Bieber with his cough medicine addiction, and that worries me.
I don't want anything in common with Justin Blooming-Bieber.



Now Son#3 and I are home this morning, and he's been crying now for almost an hour and a half, only interspersed with declarations of allegiance ('But I'm your little darling') every time I get angry/impatient with him.
I have no idea what we'll do, but I can tell you I can't phone anyone, in case the coughing starts again.
Tonight, better.
At least I bloody well hope so.

.

2 comments: