Thursday, June 27, 2013

My damn show

This morning I had a talk with my work coach again.
I like her.
She's no-nonsense and tolerant of my pathetic moods.
It all boils down, it seems, to my pleasing behaviour.
Hey baby, we aim to please, you know.

Her advice is to put myself first, which is more difficult than I can fathom right now.
It should be my show, my polonaise and I should be out in front.
But.
How do you stop being you???
Mmmmm.  
Something to worry about for after the holiday.


  
Meanwhile, after the coach, I went to the hairdresser who proceeded to dye my hair grey.
I'm not pleased, and feel and look old.
Humph.
And I paid 75 euros for this.
Sigh.
Think I'm going back to dyeing my own hair again.

And now we're home and I have to cook dinner, clean the entire house, pack everything for our holiday, and hope that the husband will be in a better mood than the one he left in this morning.
Because, frankly, I need positivity today.


.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment