Monday, June 3, 2013

Busybusybusy

The husband and I decided on the Languedoc again for the summer.
Boring, I know (luxury problems we have...).

We considered Sweden, and I would really like to see Scandinavia, but I also crave hot, dry weather.
Although it is snowing in the Pyrennees and 29 degrees in Lapland as I write.

Even if we are going to the Languedoc now for the fourth time, it feels good in a way.
It represents a kind of stability that is most welcome for the moment.



The week ahead is busy.
I have to go to the physiotherapist for my neck (which isn't broken after all), and Son#2 has to see the ophthalmologist on Thursday.
I need to make arrangements again to re-enter the work arena.
My dad is seeing his oncologist on Thursday to see what the effect of the chemotherapy was on his errant cells.
Accounts to pay.

And I'm cancelling my zen classes.
I haven't been for a number of weeks already, and it's hanging around my neck weighing me down like a boulder.
Life is too damn short.

No comments:

Post a Comment