Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just a little love


Son#2 is Satan.
And so am I, because I can't seem to keep my temper in check when he is being Satan.
Sigh.

I think we haven't slept properly now for about 3 weeks.
Lots of stressed things for the boys (Son#1's swimming exam), trip to Amsterdam that tired the boys out, waking, waking, waking at night.

Meanwhile the laundry is overtaking the kitchen and our bedroom.
I now understand what my Personal Organizer-friend said:  
Don't buy more baskets, you'll just stuff more stuff into them.
True as can be.
I don't need better storage solutions, I need less stuff.

But.
Dear Reader:
I vow to be kind and patient for the rest of the day.
And take Son#3 for a cheap breakfast
(wishing my parents were with us).

Just a little love.


.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment