Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thank the gods for sleep

Wise words:




When you're in a hole, stop digging.

(But I can also add:  Drink wine, take painkillers and melatonin, and go to bed at 20h00).

Works wonders for bad moods and bad mothering.
The husband even said he was worried I wasn't breathing anymore last night - I was sleeping that soundly.
Aaaaah, I love drugs.

Today is the last day of Hell Week at work.
So far so good.
All sick children and their parents were sent to school.
It's every man for himself today, and I can't afford to stay home with Son#2.
Besides, if he has enough energy to be as naughty as he is at the moment, he has enough energy to survive a day at school.

Tonight Son#1 has a school play (and he is very very nervous), and the husband gets to watch it as we couldn't find a babysitter.
Am still trying to find one.
Sigh.
Perhaps this weekend.

My dad started radiation this week.
Even got a tattoo on his spine (which I'm sure you've always wanted, hey Dad?)
And I'm planning a trip to South Africa in February to see the old farts.
Sun and fervent love, that's what I'm look forward to.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment