Friday, December 28, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Medicine for Big Mouths

I am busy concocting a concoction that is sure to teach Thing#1 and Thing#2 to use nice words when speaking to us.

I will be telling them that I got it from the doctor, and every time a child says something naughty to either of his parents, he should then take a spoonful of this mixture.

So far the ingredients are:

  • Lemon Juice
  • Black Pepper
  • Cinnamon
  • Ginger
  • Turmeric
  • Bit of olive oil just to make it even more disgusting.

Of course these ingredients all have some kind of nutritional value.
Better than Ritalin, right?

It even has a label, with instructions for use, just to make it more official-looking.

Sigh.
Something must be done.
The Silly Season has given way to parental abuse and I've taken about all I can in the line of having insults slung to my head and being punched by midgets.

We need a holiday from the holiday.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment