Friday, August 7, 2015

Time left & then some

There is nothing like the planetarium to put life in perspective.
We'd like to go again in the Netherlands, so we can understand everything next time.
Our French borders on non-existent-rusty.


Yesterday we made a quick trip to Becherel - a small town filled with book merchants.
It was serene, except for Son#2 who melted down within 5 minutes.


I'm not sure what today will bring.
#2 and #3 sleep ATROCIOUSLY: last night again, Son#3 woke around 3h15-ish, then #2 heard tapping against his window and no-one slept after that.
It makes it difficult and possibly unwise, to plan trips a bit further away.
The bane of all parents, the fighting in cars, prove too much for tired adults.
Tirade finished.
We wanted to go to Nantes and ride large mechanical elephants through the city, but it's too far.

My fever peaks at 38,9.
I went to bed at 18h00 yesterday, unable to stay on my feet any longer.
I have a good husband: anyone who can lovingly handle 3 boys together, is a star in my book.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment