Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Southbound

We drove to see the oldest tree in Europe which was bulgingly big, but Son#3 misbehaved among the many bearded hippies that were paying homage to it, so Son#3 and I had to go wait in the car.

Then to La Gacilly, a pretty village made famous by the Yves Rocher legacy and a photo exhibit, which was lovely.

Further south to Rochefort en Terre, but we couldn't motivate the boys to walk through yet another town, so we opted for a dinosaur park, close to Malansac.
It was truly lovely - we learned something for a change - but it ended on a bad note when Son#1 made crap comments.
Sigh.


I bought myself a cheapo amethyst in the gift shop, for no reason other than I bloodywell wanted it.

Tomorrow we will finally go to Rennes, only 10 minutes away but oh so postponed.

In 3 weeks we'll pick my mum up at the airport in Amsterdam, and I cannot wait.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment