Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Li'l Boy Wonder and I

Son#3 is taking a few days off school.
The poor kid is TIRED.
Not sure if this was a good idea in retrospect.
He talks a lot and does daft things like unrolling WC rolls, changing from day clothes to pajamas and back again, asking for pears but never, ever eating them.
But he's cute, and if you're cute, you get away with a lot of things.


In the background, I washed things.
My boss phoned me and there were awkward silences which I didn't feel like filling up.
I discovered a multitude of grey hair.
I had a wee meltdown and left the poor husband to feed the horde so I could go read my trashy novel.

Tomorrow the team manager will drop by.
I've been chewing my bottom lip for a week or two.
Something is chasing me, and I think it is time.
It's running out.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment