Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Feeling anxious

For all my complaining about work and the bundles of stress it delivers, it does pay towards groceries, petrol, medical aids.
I have now been mysteriously ill for nigh 8 months. 
When I hit the 12-month mark, my salary will take a 30% cut.
But first, I also have a temporary addition to my contract that will end in August.
There goes 20% of my income.
I'm worried.


On the one hand, I'm getting all Wayne Dyer-ish and feel happy, giddy trepidation as this is an exciting leap into the unknown, but on the other hand the lack of money worries me greatly with lots of medical costs looming.

I feel quite stuck between Hell and Damnation.
Facebook (always bloody horrible), shows friends cycling and smiling and being blooming content, but this breeds malcontent in me.
Upward comparisons are usually crap.
But it does feel as if everyone is on the move, and that I have fallen into a deep ditch somewhere along a dirt road.

Oh well.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment