Sunday, November 25, 2012

C'est Le Weekend: Happier now

It' been a harrowing week that has left our little family shell-shocked and bruised.
My dad is back home from the hospital!
Yay! 




The autumn storms seem to have come quite late this year, and the wind is howling outside as I write.
Don't think the kiddies will be outside much today.
Damn.

Meanwhile I'm having to give all my savings to the Tax Man again, and I mean, all my savings.
Leaves little room for any free financial movement or luxury this close to the Festive Season.
Oh well.
Spent last night making an inventory of all the food we have in the house and I can safely say that we have most things to feed us all the way into the new year.
Gotta love hoarding of food.
All I'll need is bread, milk, and fresh fruit and veg.
Won't be all that bad (I think).

Today we're off to see the in-laws, and I still have an entire course to put together, compile a manual and powerpoints, and all before tomorrow morning!!!
Hysteria!!!

Hysterical laughter!!!!!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment