Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Borderline, border line

 I love our French gate, a real French gate that came from France itself.



If I stand in my bath and open the window (yes, you read that correctly), I have the most fabulous views over our garden, the stables behind our house, the fields, and villages left and right.

Yesterday it rained cats and dogs here, and after cleaning my abovementioned bathroom, I stood in the bath and surveyed the skies and rain.
How we struggle to keep all the elements out of our homes like an army of ants.
Our new house takes a helluvalot longer to clean.
I will need to become domesticated, very soon.
And when, not if, I win the lottery big-time, I might even become a housewife simply for the fact that someone must be home and able to clean, cook, shop, ferry kids, fix cars and so forth.
This could also be a nanny, you know.

I added the 'fix cars'-part because some nitwit drove into my door and drove off, then I got a nasty flat tire, and these things not even 3 weeks after another nitwit drove into my fender and wanted to drive off, were it not for an irrate neighbour (yay social control!) that stopped the fool from driving away.

To make my long story quite short, today is a sunny day.
In a minute, I have an evaluation meeting with my boss, and we'll hear what he has to say.
Hear and listen are two different things.


.





No comments:

Post a Comment