Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The ideal babysitter

We have the most wonderful babysitter on the planet.  

We fondly refer to her as the Samsung Television Set.  She is always ready to teach and entertain the kids, interacting with them in such a special way.  We really would be lost without her.

Now, our kids spend a lot of time with the babysitter, they love all the stories that she's always willing to tell.  They spend more time with the babysitter than your average child.  But, although I have some maternal guilt about this - ideally I would involve my boisterous boys in cooking dinner and other general chores around the house - I truly believe that this is the most ideal and fantastic synergy we have going at the moment.  Because either they spend time with the babysitter, or I go stark raving mad.

And, we all know:  A happy mother, is a good mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment