Sunday, November 27, 2011

The A-Team

Hannibal, the grey-haired leader of the A-Team, used to quip:  I love it when a plan comes together.  
Well, hell, so do I.
 

I have been making some plans of my own:

1.  Drug Son#1 who possibly has ADHD with some 'Focus' vitamins that I found on Amazon (will report back if he turns into a calm, mild-mannered little angel)

2.  Drug Son#2, who at 2 months shy of his fourth birthday, still can't manage to sleep through the night (meaning that WE don't sleep through either) with some melatonin drops that I ordered on Ebay all the way from Spain.  On this, I will also be reporting back...

3.  My Menu for the week, which you will find below...

and 

4.  Make time for myself this week, because I know that if I don't MAKE time, there won't ever BE time.


Sigh.  Onwards! Towards the end of this week (stare at my shorts, Mindfulness!!!)!!

Menu for the week

Monday                          Vegetarian Bobotie (South African dish) & raisin rice

Tuesday                          Leftover vegetarian Bobotie & raisin rice

Wednesday                      Salmon with a parmesan & lemon crust, gingered carrots, 
                                           peas & rice

Thursday                           Butternut, & pesto pasta with pine nuts, feta & bacon 
                                           for my husband

Friday                                 Cauliflower & Pesto soup, Ikea rye bread

Saturday                            Vegetarian pasta with tomato sauce & veg balls

Sunday                              Homemade pizza with veggies and salami for the Meat Eaters


Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment