Thursday, February 15, 2018

Milestones and what have you

Son #2 turned a whopping 10 this past week.
Mr Double Digits.
May it be a good year, Bucky.
He's such a good kid.


Carnival came and went.
I studied a lot and tried to get Son#1 to do the same.
It was semi successful.

The husband goes up and down on the Depression Scale.
My friend Sandra, whom I saw today, does the same.
I think that if you keep disturbing the water with your resistance to life, you'll never have a clear reflection of yourself and your life.
And at the end of the day, we die anyway.
Might as well make the very best of each day, right?

Caring all the time is draining, debilitating and I burn out to a crisp if it continues too long.
I send the husband to his parents.
The kids look after themselves.
I'm taking a shower and it's not even 18h00.
This is how we roll.

.






No comments:

Post a Comment