Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here we go

Well.
Here it goes then:  My goals for 2013.



  1. I will be losing weight by eating well because I don't want diabetes and I'd like to feel good about myself for a change
  2. I'm enrolling for an old university qualification that through laziness, I didn't complete.  I like to complete stuff, and now is as good a time as any.
  3. I'm joining a yoga class again because yoga made me feel great.
  4. I will spend more time dating my husband whom I adore.
  5. I'm going to follow through on the physiotherapy that will help with reducing my stress levels (and doing anything and everything else to aid this goal which is a biggie)
That's it.
These 5 goals, and my life should improve a bit more, don't you think?

Wishing you a good, contented, healthy, calm year with nice people in it, great opportunities and the kindness to think of others who have less than we do.
Have a good one!


.
 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment