Monday, July 27, 2015

Saint-Malo and back again

We drove to Saint-Malo, where we found an aquarium with submarine (and scared the bejesus out of poor Son#3).
Us adults and Son#2 thought it was fantastic.
Son#1 gave us a taster of what his teenage years would bring us.
Sigh.
I lack the patience for drama (and trust me, we go Up and Down on the Emotional Scale).

Afterwards, hungry, we drove to Dinard, which was a dream.
Gorgeous views and all things new.


The husband drove home again, about 70 km, and I napped in the car, interspersed with biting inci'dents' (pardon the pun, haha, but I've had a glass of wine), elbows in faces and playing tag on the backseat.
Yes, anything is possible.
I cloistered myself, a glass of delishush wine and my 38,6 degree fever in the bedroom.
Enough of this togetherness.
Ten years ago, I pushed a fat ,11-pound bubby with deep voice into the world.
I deserve a damn medal.

Tonight, hamburgers for the lanky ten year old.
Wine for his mum.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment