Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Universe is a big place

And somewhere, the 'what the hell is wrong with me'-question will be answered.
Nothing lasts forever.
That includes uncertainty.

The husband has gone to Aruba ('..Jamaica, ooooh I wanna take ya...').
Meanwhile in the windy Nether Lands where the sun beamed on us today with 12 degrees, my 3 boys and I made a Christmas bed: there are 3 kids sleeping on matrasses in our room.


I've been hormonally stressed and short-tempered.
Son#1 told me that he didn't get why I am nice one minute and nasty the next.
Poor sod.
I get large-eyed looks aside when they drop food on the table during dinner, their raging mother looking on disapprovingly.
Snap out of it, Self.

Tomorrow I'm getting a sonar of my hands and feet.
So far, I have possible celiac disease, a lowish cortisol level and an hourglass-shaped stomach.
Just in time for summer, haha.
Pain is insiduous though: it makes me want to cocoon and roar LEAVE ME ALONE.
Because if there's nothing nice to say, one should shut the bloody hell up.
Right?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment