Saturday, January 9, 2016

Tumultuous & Pondering

My friend's daughter is in hospital after an emergency appendectomy and peritonitis.
Go little Heidi!
Get better, poppet.
We're burning a candle for her.

We have organized the summer house exchange with a friendly family close to Torquay, in the UK.
My mother's plane ticket has been booked and paid for: she arrives on the 31st of March, and will stay until the end of May.
And for the first time in probably a decade, I haven't got an overdraft on my bank account.
Miracles are possible.

Meanwhile, my appetite has completely disappeared.
I eat because I feel faint, and certainly not hungry.
I've never experienced this before, and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not.
I've dropped 3kg in 6 days, not surprisingly.


Son#3 is sitting next to me, singing Christmas carols.
Bless.
Tomorrow, a museum.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment